Superb cover comes as standard.
When reviewed by an independent research company, Defaqto, Mercedes-Benz Motor Insurance received a 5 star rating, the highest rating available. We design our Motor Insurance specifically for Mercedes-Benz drivers.
Superb cover comes as standard
A Defaqto 5 Star Rating indicates a top-rated product with a high level of features and benefits. We believe our cover is among the most comprehensive in the market. To check our insurance policy cover against others in the market take a look at our easy comparison feature.
Mercedes-Benz Motor Insurance features include:
- Guaranteed repairs at a Mercedes-Benz Approved Repairer, using genuine Mercedes-Benz parts.
- 24/7 UK accident recovery to your nearest Mercedes-Benz Approved Repairer.
- UK call centre.
- 180 days' cover as standard for temporary visits to most of mainland Europe (up to 3 months in one trip).
- Unlimited cover for in-car audio and telecommunication equipment (including COMAND systems), fitted by the factory or Retailer.
- Your ‘No Claims Bonus’ is unaffected if you are involved in an accident with an uninsured driver which is not your fault.
- Courtesy car as standard
Apply for a Motor Insurance Quote
To make a claim
Mercedes-Benz Claims Assistance provides a range of benefits and services designed to minimise your inconvenience in the event of a claim. If you need to make a claim please call one of the following numbers.
Make a claim: 0344 4933 231
Make a claim (abroad): +44 191 2889844
Window screen claims: 0344 4933 231
Lines are open 24 hours, every day of the year.
Mercedes-Benz Insurance is a trading name of Daimler Insurance Services UK Limited. Registered Office: Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8BA. Registered in England No. 3510012.We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are an independent intermediary dealing with selected insurers in respect of annual insurance. For mutual security calls are recorded and monitored for training purposes.